16 February, 2012

Dropping the photo challenge for now

Hey, everyone.

I am having an incredibly difficult time with this challenge, not because I don't want to post anything, but because I'm pretty much stuck at home and am dealing with a whole new pile of life stresses and challenges that were totally unexpected. It's just too dang difficult for me to not only find time to take photographs (with the limiting factor that they pretty much have to be here at home) but I have to process, size, crop, save, upload (yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm whining, it's not like those things are difficult, right?) all while dealing with, well, freaking insanity around here.

The photos are just One. More. Thing. in an already overloaded schedule, so I'm stepping aside, for now at least. Maybe things here will settle down a little. Maybe.

I'm all right, really, all of us are, my stress plate is simply overflowing. I will make time this weekend (when Bill and Laura are home to take up some of the slack) to search for a word-based challenge meme, because those are a lot easier for me, and I can sneak out three-minute windows to work on those. Writing is easy. Composing photographs is a lot harder.

Thank you all for sticking with me. I'll post a longer post either today or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Monica Jackson said...

I know how that is. It's why I really can't keep up with challenges, especially taking pictures, which challenges me even more.

I hope things settle down for you soon.

{{{HUGGSES}}}

Jean said...

Hugs. As soon as we talked this afternoon, I knew why you hadn't had time to post. It's okay, really. You'll get through this, and you'll do well at it, but it seems pretty darned overwhelming right now.

Chew that elephant one bite at a time.