24 January, 2012

January challenge - Day 24

I hope you're following along with TinaJeanKrista, and Kat. If anyone else wants to play, just let me know and I'll stick you on the 30 Day Challenge blog roll. :) My list (with links to each post so far) is here.


If you're following along the list, you know that today's post is supposed to be a letter to my parents.


Okay, then.


Um.


**cue chirping crickets**


Ahem.


Since I love my mother and it's best not to annoy the dead, I am going to respectfully decline to participate in today's meme.


Tomorrow, though, I shall empty my purse (it's PINK!!) for y'all and take pics. :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

I don't think I'd do this one, either. Nor the one about a letter to someone who's hurt you. Those are way to personal subjects for public consumption and I don't post anything online that I don't want the general public to read, no matter how private the tos (which can be changed anytime) swears it is.

Linda said...

Wish I could edit. And type more accurately. "way too". (sigh) Sorry, the writer wins over "this is not that important". lol