06 January, 2012

January Posting Challenge - Day 6

I hope you're following along with TinaJeanKrista, and Kat. If anyone else wants to play, just let me know and I'll stick you on the 30 Day Challenge blog roll. :) My list (with links to each post so far) is here.


So...  Who is my favorite Super Hero?


Don't mess with her, puddin',
or she might shoot you with a laughing gas grenade.


Harley Quinn. Hands down, no contest.


Yeah, yeah, I know she's technically a Super Villain, but c'mon. She's survived living with the craziest nasty in comic-land; The Joker. For years. Who else can say that? 


No one, that's who. Not even Batman.


She's smart, creative, and best of all, goofy. She has a soft spot for dangerous men, and she's totally able to kick ass all on her own. She's also buddies with two of the most ruthless women in the DC Universe, Poison Ivy and Catwoman. So she's gutsy, too, and sees the best in everyone, even the criminally insane.


Go Team Harley!!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Love it!