16 January, 2012

January Posting Challenge - Day 16

I hope you're following along with TinaJeanKrista, and Kat. If anyone else wants to play, just let me know and I'll stick you on the 30 Day Challenge blog roll. :) My list (with links to each post so far) is here.


I'm supposed to post yet another picture of myself again today.


Ya know, I'm getting really tired of pics of me, and I'm sure you all are too. So instead, here's a pic of Bill with The Nut.


She jumps on us whenever we bend over.
Yes, it's a bit of a pain.
Besides, they're much cuter. ;)

3 comments:

Jean said...

They are adorable -- especially "The Nut." That jumping thing could get old real fast.

Tammy Jones said...

It's not too bad when she remembers not to use her claws. Sometimes she's like our own purry parrot sitting on our shoulder. lol

Jean said...

I can't tell you how many times we say, "No claws!" Sigh. It doesn't help.