12 February, 2012

February Challenge - Day 12

I hope you're following along with Jean this month. My whole list of this month's topics is here.

I'm supposed to include a sunset picture today, but I have to admit that it's been really tough for me to remember to go out and shoot one when I'm busy cooking supper. Crazy, isn't it, not remembering to take a photo while in the midst of several simmering pots, something in the oven, getting dishes out, blah blah blah.

Anyway, my friend Jean was nice enough to allow me to borrow one of hers. And here it is, much prettier than I could have taken.

Picture borrowed from Jean Schara's FB page. Used by permission. :)

Thanks, Jean!

1 comment:

Jean said...

You're welcome. I love that photo. I took it on a late December evening in Central Texas back in, I think, 2005.