09 February, 2012

February Challenge - Day 9

I hope you're following along with Jean this month (and maybe Monica - c'mon, Monica!!  ;) ), and my whole list of this month's topics is here.


Today's assignment is someone to love.


I've already shown pics of Bill and Laura, so here's someone completely different, but in an amazing way.


My sister. Kelly




Kelly is seven years younger than me, but about 30 years wiser. She's funny and generous and a lot tougher than I've ever been. She's one of my most favorite people on the planet and I love her so, so much. She is the BEST!!  

1 comment:

Jean said...

I like to think that toughness in younger siblings is at least partially a result of all the crap we gave them in their youth.

No need to thank us "little ones." Just know that we loved you enough to prepare you for the very worst. (I so hope my sister isn't reading this -- I think she'd kill me!)