12 January, 2012

January Challenge Day 12

I hope you're following along with TinaJeanKrista, and Kat. If anyone else wants to play, just let me know and I'll stick you on the 30 Day Challenge blog roll. :) My list (with links to each post so far) is here.


Whew. An easy one.


How I found out about blogging, and why I made one. 


It's all Juliet's fault. 


The amazing, insightful, and always brilliant Juliet Ulman.
Original photo and more info about Juliet at http://www.omnivoracious.com/


Juliet purchased Ghosts in the summer of 2003. When we discussed marketing - and what I could do to to help - Juliet suggested that I blog so folks could see how friendly and quirky I am. 


So I did.


The original tamboblog is no more, but I'm obviously still writing, and still blogging. Despite being downsized in the Great Publishing Contraction of 2009, Juliet is still editing, mostly freelance now, and I cannot recommend her talent and precision enough, plus she's friendly, funny, and easy to work with. Check out her site at http://papertyger.net

1 comment:

Jean said...

Bookmarked the Glorious Juliet's page. Just in case.