30 January, 2012

January Challenge - Day 30

I hope you're following along with TinaJeanKrista, and Kat. If anyone else wants to play, just let me know and I'll stick you on the 30 Day Challenge blog roll. :) My list (with links to each post so far) is here


Heh. Late. Seriously late. But it's still today, and for the last post of the challenge, I am supposed to talk about what I learned this month.


I've learned that people I know and love really do follow my blog, even when I'm not posting prompts and such all over the internet.


I've learned that pretty much no one thinks my pictures are as blecky as I do.


I've learned that I can, indeed, stick to a schedule and post something every single day.


I've learned that quilt posts, and posts about my inner turmoils and foibles, get the most comments, but my post about Harley Quinn got the most hits, followed by my post on quilting.


I've learned that I've received about 1/5 of the page views for the ENTIRE LIFE OF THIS BLOG this past month. That's insane. but, apparently, daily postings make a difference. lol


I've learned that my biggest traffic source is http://www.justforlaughsgags.tv/. Which I've never even heard of before and it makes me wonder - Am I funny? I don't feel funny.


Mostly I've learned that I can do this. I can be a productive blogger. And I can share more things about myself, my life, and my perspective, and it's all okay.


Tomorrow, I'll post a new meme which I'll start on February 1st - still trying to decide exactly what meme I'll do - and I'll do my best to keep this trend going.


It's been a great month, and a great year, so far!  {{huggs}}

No comments: